Background

Friday, June 14, 2013

Fun Father's Day Tool Belt for Daddy

Lincoln and I were at Home Depot (without Daddy surprisingly) and I got a great idea for a Father's Day gift. Since we have only had our house for a year and a half Cole is always building his tool collection. So for this Father's Day he will be adding a tool belt to his stockpile. What makes it a little more special is filling it with treats that Daddy loves and a  neato tool. I didn't want to get many tools simply because I didn't want to get ones he wouldn't use or need.




I'm all set for Sunday and can't wait for Lincoln to give Daddy his gift. We may or may not be making Daddy breakfast in bed, which is going to consist of fruit, eggs, and these delicious looking bacon pancake dippers. I also just made Cole one of his favorites.. lemon bars. Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's out there!
My two handsome boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment